StreetSeen.VI Forums  

Go Back   StreetSeen.VI Forums > StreetSeen.VI > Headline News

Old 05-30-2007, 08:24 PM
I put on for my city...

Default CHS & SCEC C/O 97's Show N Shine 2007

The waiting is over. StreetSeen is here with exclusive coverage from the CHS & SCEC Classes of 1997 Car Show.

Although morning clouds cast their doubts, good weather prevailed for the CHS & SCEC Classes of 1997 in their Show N Shine car show. The turnout was excellent - everything from your thoroughly modified Honda Civic to the old school Mercedes SL were present. Over 30 awards were given in numerous categories in both appearance and sounds. And we definitely can't forget the open challenges that went out even after the conclusion of the awards.

Camp was setup early, with local DJs providing the latest in Hip Hop and Dancehall riddims. Bouncies were setup in the field for the kids while a number of shops setup camp includin Epok Graphics, Hendrick's Honda, Paradise Hobbies and ERD/StreetSeen. The main feature- the cars- were centered in the parking lot while event sponsors took the perimeter.

And what a centerpiece they were. On the basis of show alone, there was no shortage of well modified rides. Present were a number of stunning cars from makes of the likes of Honda, Toyota, GM, Chrysler, and more. Crews were also present as well, with All Out Krew (AOK) and Da Dark Side coming out in force.

Following the conclusion of the show came the sound off. The field was varied but highly competitive in all classes: some vehicles had relatively light setups while others were came in more like tanks awaiting deployment. There were no shortages of high current amplifiers from the best of the likes of Cadence, JL, DB Drive, and more. In short- the competition was packing- with the sort of energy used to power houses... for a few days.

Throughout the day, attendees were able to visit show sponsors. Honda came out with a number of the latest vehicles - including the new SI sedan, a Fit, and their new Ridgeline truck. Paradise Hobbies was also present with a number of their latest works.

Between Paradise Hobbies and Honda was ERD's booth, featuring a Nissan Altima SE-R and an Infiniti G35. This marked ERD's first public appearance, showing StreetSeen.vi to the general public and also providing live demos of the ERD Avidience- ERD's top tier mobile audio/video system, which integrates vehicle data&telemetry with superior audio/video management, wireless capabilities, and more. Visitors to the ERD booth were able to interact with Avidience system designers as well as learn more about -and sign up for- StreetSeen.

But the day didn't end with the conclusion of the judging: sound competition competitors were then given the opportunity to challenge each other out on the open. In one particular challenge, AOK's Reds impressed crowds after responding to an open challenge from Da Dark Side Re: Any SUV.

A great day was had by all, with competition remaining friendly. For the nominal $5 entry fee- attendees of all ages were able to find something to enjoy. Big Ups to CHS & SCEC classes of 97 for a well assembled, wonderfully entertaining, and safe event. Be sure to check out StreetSeen's photos from the day, in our galleries located here.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:01 PM
SWAGGERIFIC..

Send a message via MSN to ERD_Model_Chick Send a message via Yahoo to ERD_Model_Chick
Default Re: CHS & SCEC C/O 97's Show N Shine 2007

I WISH I WAS THERE!!
Old 05-31-2007, 07:09 AM
STREETSEEN OG

Location: St. Croix U.S.V.I. on MIND in deh GUTTER street........GOING H.A.M
Send a message via MSN to mentally

streetseen rulleesssss lets see wah fathers day car sh ow going seh
Old 05-31-2007, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Out-friggin-standing!!!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 05:27 PM
SWAGGERIFIC..

Send a message via MSN to ERD_Model_Chick Send a message via Yahoo to ERD_Model_Chick

I would model in front of De O car, IF HE WOULD JUST ENTER THE DAMN COMPETITION AND REPRESENT ERD THE REAL WAY, LIKE TEKK DOES!!!! And I can get my photographer to shoot me on that day so ERD can have some real nice photos...
Old 05-31-2007, 05:46 PM
I put on for my city...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERD_Model_Chick View Post
I would model in front of De O car, IF HE WOULD JUST ENTER THE DAMN COMPETITION...
oh but

Old 05-31-2007, 05:54 PM

the black nissan off the chain.looking good cuz
Old 05-31-2007, 09:55 PM
SWAGGERIFIC..

THAT HEFFA!!! he could have told me... he told me he didn't know if he would he never said he would!!! I VEX!! Don't worry next time, I gon come an pose off anyways!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:45 PM
I put on for my city...

he didnt decide till like same day
ill let him tell the rest of the story though...
Old 06-01-2007, 07:24 AM
SWAGGERIFIC..

KOOL!